Topic: 5th Anniversary Upgrade is a RTCWCOOP tribute add-on patch

see below

2 (edited by TITEUF-85 2020-06-30 16:22:17)

Re: 5th Anniversary Upgrade is a RTCWCOOP tribute add-on patch

* I registered to this forum almost 5 years ago, on Oct 17, 2012, and yet this is my 1st post. Better late than never!

RTCWCOOP

Now Available!

Description

RTCWCOOP tribute add-on patch, which adds remade weapon models, from The Dark Army, modern UI/HUD elements, high-quality sounds and textures... and much more! It also includes some of the magical stuff you can find in the popular RealRTCW engine mod (made by WolfETPlayer). And if returning to Castle Wolfenstein once again is still not enough for you, then you should note that this upgrade includes all compatible custom maps released until now!

How To Play

Extract all the files into your Return to Castle Wolfenstein directory, but before make sure you have installed one the two latest versions of RTCWCOOP (at least 1.0.1, available below from Mod DB). If you have issues while trying to run this upgrade with 1.0.2, re-installing 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in a row may solve it. Finally, make sure that the coopupgrade folder and the .bat files are in the same folder as coopmain and main folders.

You can launch the upgraded RTCWCOOP directly from one of the four included .bat files. Only run ones which match your OS. If you're not willing to use the .bat files to play, create a shortcut of your RTCWCOOP executable and add +set fs_game coopupgrade to the command line from its properties. Then just run the game from this shortcut.

Minimum Requirements

• Operating system (OS): Microsoft Windows XP

• Processor (CPU): AMD Athlon; Intel Pentium II 400 MHz

• System memory (RAM): 128 MB; 256 MB

• Hard disk drive (HDD): 1.1 GB

• Video card (GPU): 16 MB of VRAM; OpenGL compatible; DirectX 8.0a compatible

Content

• coopupgrade

1. coop_brabant.pk3 (18.9 MB)

2. coop_Castle_Wotan.pk3 (9.99 MB)

3. coop_is_afrika_1-5_test.pk3 (55.1 MB)

4. coop_Rocket_Base.pk3 (14.4 MB)

5. coop_Wolfkrieg_Castle.pk3 (11.2 MB)

6. sp_pak_coop_upgrade.pk3 (230 MB)

7. sp_pak_coop_upgrade_textures.pk3 (672 MB)

• RTCWCoopUpgrade.x86.bat

• RTCWCoopUpgrade.x86_64.bat

• RTCWCoopUpgradeDED.x86.bat

• RTCWCoopUpgradeDED.x86_64.bat

Notice

Dark Matter Productions

3 (edited by TITEUF-85 2018-09-07 14:15:07)

RTCWCOOP Upgrade
RTCWCOOP Upgrade
RTCWCOOP Upgrade
RTCWCOOP Upgrade

RTCWCOOP Upgrade, Gameplay

Dark Matter Productions

4 (edited by TITEUF-85 2018-09-07 14:29:59)

Dark Matter Productions

TITEUF-85 wrote:

....you should note that this upgrade includes all compatible custom maps released until now!

Does that include the missions our Clan has created for RtCW Cooperative?

6 (edited by TITEUF-85 2017-04-26 19:47:29)

{WeB}*GANG$TA* wrote:
TITEUF-85 wrote:

....you should note that this upgrade includes all compatible custom maps released until now!

Does that include the missions our Clan has created for RtCW Cooperative?

Yes! You guys did such an amazing work and I wanted to include your maps in the upgrade.
These same maps will have HD textures as well. You'll be credited btw.

Dark Matter Productions

Thanks for the info, TITEUF. We have 3 more unfinished missions, We'll need to get working on them again now.

8 (edited by TITEUF-85 2017-04-26 21:24:27)

{WeB}*GANG$TA* wrote:

Thanks for the info, TITEUF. We have 3 more unfinished missions, We'll need to get working on them again now.

Glad to hear that. big_smile What are these missions btw?

P.S. THE DARK ARMY: UPRISING's cooperative conversion is currently being considered.
It would be interesting to work on it together when the time comes, don't you think? smile

Dark Matter Productions

Reading the news, boy exciting. Is bug-fixing going complement the project Titeuf? Or is it just basic frontend rework? At first I thought fretn takes part too.

Best regards,
Von Bootz

10 (edited by TITEUF-85 2017-04-27 10:11:40)

N3rwitZ wrote:

Reading the news, boy exciting. Is bug-fixing going complement the project Titeuf? Or is it just basic frontend rework? At first I thought fretn takes part too.

Hi N3rwitZ! smile Yes, this mod will have some bug fixes (mainly related to the scripting, or the UI). For example, if you install certain add-on maps in RTCWCOOP, some of the campaign's many documents and letters become unreadable for some reason.
This upcoming upgrade will fix this issue.

Dark Matter Productions

Real nice. Here comes October.

Should you want a bloke play with, anytime I can be available for few games. Feel free 2 mail me either here or splatterladder once release happens. xx

Best regards,
Von Bootz

N3rwitZ wrote:

Real nice. Here comes October.

Should you want a bloke play with, anytime I can be available for few games. Feel free 2 mail me either here or splatterladder once release happens. xx

Cool! Let's play together once it releases! wink

Dark Matter Productions

Fine me updated Request Accept

Midu RTCW COOP
Server Admin

14 (edited by {WeB}*GANG$TA* 2017-05-05 17:18:42)

TITEUF-85 wrote:

What are these missions btw?

We have 2 two-map missions and the other is a three-map mission. It's been a few months since we worked on any RtCW Coop project, we will be "rusty" smile .

Also, could you and your team, please, finally fix the panzerfaust exploitation bug? It ruins the game for sure. Here's a link to our post, highlighting this bug:

https://www.rtcwcoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=278

You can also see some screenshots of one of our unreleased two-map missions in that thread.

edit: typo

{WeB}*GANG$TA* wrote:
TITEUF-85 wrote:

What are these missions btw?

We have 2 two-map missions and the other is a three-map mission. It's been a few months since we worked on any RtCW Coop project, we will be "rusty" smile .

Woohoo! Looks great!

{WeB}*GANG$TA* wrote:

Also, could you and your team, please, finally fix the panzerfaust exploitation bug? It ruins the game for sure.

Unfortunately it won't be possible since .dll (code) modifications are not planned for this upgrade.

Dark Matter Productions

Sounds like a great plan! I am very excited to hear this! Cannot wait to see it!

TITEUF-85 wrote:

RTCWCOOP Upgrade, GameplayRTCWCOOP Upgrade, GameplayRTCWCOOP Upgrade, GameplayRTCWCOOP Upgrade, GameplayRTCWCOOP Upgrade, GameplayRTCWCOOP Upgrade, Gameplay

I would still like to keep the old HUD... Also will the map from PS2 / XBOX360 be ported into RTCWCOOP ? Or atleast Time Gate maps ?

Very unlikely; nobody succeed converting maps from console builds on PC, too much work requires experienced memory modders and software coders write export scripts. Rule it out.

Best regards,
Von Bootz

N3rwitZ wrote:

Very unlikely; nobody succeed converting maps from console builds on PC, too much work requires experienced memory modders and software coders write export scripts. Rule it out.

Today  is
October 5, 2017
Update is Here !!!!

Midu RTCW COOP
Server Admin