1 (edited by kicklogger 2013-05-19 17:07:40)

Topic: Moving

After downloading it and now it working, i get some wierd glitched, the movement gets stuck, either it be standing or running, but my dad doesnt have this issue, im hosting a dedi server.

EDIT:It seems that my keyboard stops working, i tried a different one but the same problem comes.

Re: Moving

and does it still work in windows (or which operating system do you use) when it starts to fail in rtcw ?

3 (edited by nate 2013-05-19 21:17:00)

Considering the archive extraction problem and keyboard issue my money is on hardware failure or bloated OS.

it still works in windows, it even works in rtcw if i alt tab out and back in but it happens every few secs.

I doubt its the hardware, maybe os.

Archive extraction usually indicated problem with tmp and/or paging which can be due memory, or hdd failing. Alternatively an infected or corrupted OS would result the same. With keyboard issue as well, it seems that usb (assuming it's usb keyboard) keeps unplugging, so that's usually a hardware issue, but it's a wild guess in any way since remote analyse is hard nut to crack.

The archive extraction was a first for me, probably google dun goofed. I tried a different keyboard, in a different usb port. First i thought that it was caused by the fact that my keyboard is wireless, but a wired one didnt do the trick. But ive been playing the game on my laptop. Its quite old but does the job.

This is somewhat a long shot but can you run the game, set com_hunkmegs to 256, restart the game and see if it works any better - You may need to as well restart OS (if it became sluggish) before giving it a try.