Topic: Can't make server !

I opened the game and go to "Create Server" and I choose my custom settings for server and when I click "Create Server" it just CRASHES game and open RTCWCOOP_DED.exe and it happens nothing .

When I first open RTCWCOOP_DED.exe and then game "Create Server" then it again CRASHES game and open an another one RTCWCOOP_DED.exe .

I tried to make on LOCAL . AGAIN !

I can only play NON-DEDICATED server then it goes normal .

WHY ?!

Re: Can't make server !

a dedicated server only shows a dos window, after starting a dedicated server, you need to open a new instance of rtcwcoop and then go to the server browser and connect to your lan server

AHAAAAA !

That worked !

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! I WOULD KISS YOU FOR THAT HELP !

But how to make then OVER INTERNET ?

jurajkatalinic wrote:

AHAAAAA !

That worked !

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! I WOULD KISS YOU FOR THAT HELP !

But how to make then OVER INTERNET ?

make internet dedicated

and open the ports 27960 udp and tcp on your router/firewall

don't kiss me tongue

I join one server and I downloaded something from it .
An moded escape1 map and every time when I want to play normal escape1 map it just load that moded .
I try to delet and again extract RTCWCOOP but no work .
What should I do ?

go to the rtcwcoop folder in your Documents folder and remove the pk3's from the main folder in it

I deleted the HOLE COOP and extract it again .

You only need to delete the extra pk3 you downloaded. Never edit the pk3's and files that comes with the game. Always run it as an extra pk3 (which name comes later in alphaphetical order, eg. zzz_mypak.pk3).

So in this case look for a pk3 that does not come with the rtcwcoop. Let's imagine it would be called something like zzz_escape1_mod.pk3 or zzz_our_clan_mod.pk3 and simply remove it.

you need to delete the pk3 in your documens/rtcwcoop/main/ folder this is probably the reason it doesnt work

HOLY SHIT ! Ooo ...
I am going to FUCK MYSELF becouse I am so stupid .
THNX  !

P.S. - You got an UNOFFICAL PATCH for RTCW .

Here is a link :
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s … ?t=2979733

And I downloaded RTCW PLATINUM from TPB .
You can't buy it any more .

that unofficial patch is not needed for rtcwcoop, rtcwcoop works different from rtcw, so don't use these things

UNOFFICAL PATCH is only for RTCW SP .

I know, and as this is a rtcwcoop forum, its useless here smile

Did you ever played SP .
Becouse there you can VIEW your OBJECTIVES and READ BOOKS and in COOP you can't .
HOW STUPID !
If someone is first time playing NEW MAP he will not know his OBJECTIVES .
But that's IMPOSSIBLE that can happend .

And how to open PORTS 27960 UDP and TCP on your router/firewall ?
I only know where to block APPS for FIREWALL .

yes its stupid that some people in their free time have worked for almost two years everynight on a coop game and that something doesnt work

and the maps are so easy that you are able to figure out in a few minutes what to do anyway (in case you never played the SP version)

17 (edited by nate 2013-09-20 14:50:44)

jurajkatalinic wrote:

And how to open PORTS 27960 UDP and TCP on your router/firewall ?
I only know where to block APPS for FIREWALL .

Depends which router you have but it's quite straight forward and generic approach in all routers. Go to port forwarding and simply add 27960 both udp and tcp (depends of router you may need to add it twice - once udp and once tcp or if it's supported only once with "both" option).

Check manual of your router or google it. Don't bother posting your router model and stuff as no one will do it for you as it's easy and requires few minutes of your life.

fretn wrote:

yes its stupid that some people in their free time have worked for almost two years everynight on a coop game and that something doesnt work......

And never think that all your hard work is not appreciated, Fretn. What you and your talented Dev Team have created is simply superb and we thank you all very much.

If some players are too thick to work out which way to proceed  in a map, well, that's hardly your fault smile .

19 (edited by N3rwitZ 2013-09-22 15:29:24)

^ Well said, Gangsta! smile

jurajkatalinic, boy, show some respect to the people who have spent years to develop this mod! Shame what an ungrateful people there are... :X

Best regards,
Von Bootz

I think that I don't need to set UDP and TCP PORTS becouse is seted to ALL PORTS .
When I make a INTERNET DETECTED server I hzave PING that isn't always on 0 , it's changing ( MAX : 25 ) .

Whatever works for you is fine.

22 (edited by jurajkatalinic 2013-11-19 17:04:24)

Now I set 2 new rules for RTCW COOP and in every rule is are ports set to specific - 27960
But when I make INTERNET DETECTED i can't see my server in MASTER SERVER and when I choose LOCAL I only see my server with [UDP] .

How can I make a server that is INTERNET DETECTED for EVERYONE ?

where did you set those rules in your firewall or your router ?

INBOUND RULES

thats not a correct answer

FIREWALL or ROUTER ?

choose one of the two