Re: Can't make server !

I'am using WINDOWS FIREWALL .

you also as said few times before, open the ports in your router

PunBB bbcode test

It sas its CONNECTED to MASTER SERVER .

That only means you successfully pinged master server.

In order to run a server you need to allow Incoming and Outgoing connections.
- Incoming = players that connect to your server
- Outgoing = your server communicating with players

If you have incoming port blocked you will be able to ping the master server but any player that will try to connect to your server will not be able to enter because your router or firewall will ignore Incoming (their) connection.

If you have outgoing port blocked your server wont ever reach the internet because any attempt your server (game) to connect master server and advertise your game server will be blocked by router or firewall.

----------
You need to open the following UDP port on router for incoming and outgoing: 27960
The same applies for firewall. Add (allow) rule for UDP port 27960 in incoming (inbound) and outgoing (outbound) section.

Additionally: Game assigns port automatically by starting with 27960 and each new instance of the game adds 1 on top of the last instance used. Meaning that if you run your game to play you will get 27960 port assigned. If you run another instance of the game, that game will auto assign port 27961 (27960 + 1) and 3rd instance will assign 27962 (27961 + 1) etc..so make sure that you first run the server otherwise server will listen on port 27961 and wont work because you unblocked port 27960.

For router settings: DMZ sometimes work and sometimes doesn't. Cheap routers produce "cheap" problems. In port forwarding section of your router open UDP for incoming and outgoing for local IP and port 27960.
----------

This is a complete explanation. All that's left now is for you (if you don't know how) to google how to add rules to your router (depends of the model) and/or google how to add rules to firewall.

If this is to hard for you, then I guess you should stop trying to run a server because it's simply to much for you and rather play on servers that are already up.

Aouch... router O.o
I always though router and modem are not the same things.
Sorry if I'am like stupid about this things... I don't really know stuff about the internet.
So, I have to login to my router as admin and then into Port Fowarding type adresses for UDP and TCP.

Thanks smile

that's correct, router and modem are two separate things