Topic: Problem with graphic

Hello I have a problem with graphics. After set the custom settings in reslution I'll get my screen a litte dark . In the graphics settings it is said that game is running on Intel graphics . My friend has ( in the same place) wrote " Nvidia " and his screen is fine . How I can change a card for Nvidia or repair it ?

2 (edited by nate 2014-05-18 15:34:01)

Re: Problem with graphic

You can't just "change" what's written. You need to replace your hardware - in this case graphic card, if you want to have nvidia that is. Although you could try to force and load different shaders but in that case it would probably yield all sort of weird results..

Brightness can be changed from in game (Gamma setting) or you can change it with various other settings from console, settings like g_mapOverBrightBits and r_intensity. If your screen is very dark you can try by setting either one or both to two, in that case do a video restart (hold left ALT and press ENTER) after so changes take effect - naturally repeat the process and/or higher the value if needed, until it's set to your liking.

Re: Problem with graphic

PROBLEM SOLVED !

Idk why it happens , but it may be any error : here's what I did :

I set the brightness in game settings BUT after that I haven't press "apply video" button that time . It turned out that without pressing this button all settings has been saved succesfully - I've just pressed the "back" button . The thing is that next time when I did the same but at the end I pressed "apply video" settings hasn't been saved ... that may be any bug ?

Has anyone had similar problems ?