Topic: Stop the panzer spamming

Could you please make it so people can't spam panzers on the main server though throwing the panzer and picking it up again it ruins the fun for other players besides infinite lives is already cheating why cheat panzers and if fun killers want to cheat go cheat on your own goddamn game or server

Re: Stop the panzer spamming

Problem ? big_smile big_smile big_smile

Yes I AM talking about you but you may be not the only spammer of boring stuff out there so I need to address the issue

4 (edited by SaDeK 2015-06-06 09:27:25)

Firstly is not my fault that this game is bugged with such things
Secondly it is funny to me big_smile
Thirdly i can spam everywhere the panzer even with 0 points , just give me a flamethrower and in 5 mins i got the panzer and nobody can stop me from this

Chlapci, chlapci.. roll

---The Challenger---

I didn't say it's your fault that's why i posted this here so the developer can fix it...besides you are an ass for not respecting other player's wishes

what exactly is happening here ?

do you have a demo where it happens, or a video ?

Well the only one I've seen taking advantage of the bug is SadeK the bug is that when you fire a panzer you throw it (like throwing a weapon to another guy) and then pick it up thus having infinite amount of panzers....maybe i didn't describe it 100% right but it involves throwing the panzer and picking it up and firing it....problem is I only log in when i see other players online and 3 times i log in i find him in there i told him politely to stop doing it he said "what can you do about it" he ruined all the fun of the game

9 (edited by SaDeK 2015-06-08 13:13:27)

i didn't say that bro! I say "why?"
"you are ruining the fun" - For me is fun big_smile
fretn you shall thank me man i fixed your goddamn crypt2 bug with the earth quake(dont ask me how big_smile) you will see it fixed when u enter i assure you and i insist you to try my edited afrika maps on your pub server because im a good editor of entities and textures,skins,heads and i want to share sage's edited creation with all the players , if u want i make a video... Your choice will be respected wink and one more thing man fix your zombies and the boss2 map with the protosoldier with panzerfaust because he trigger the door to open and he is fucking invisible and we cant kill him only with grenades or panzers so we can pass without calling a vote

for map bugs you need to talk to sage, he knows a lot more about the mapscripting than me

about the panzer bug: I look into it

SaDeK: is orwa96 correctly describing how you exploit the panzer ?

11 (edited by SaDeK 2015-06-08 13:37:58)

Fretn i need to tell the truth ... The answear is YES I EXPLOIT PANZER (THIS IS BECAUSE IM BORED OF SIMPLE MAPS)
Man i can assure you if u put my afrika maps into your server file or even my sp maps (also edited a little with blackguards with chateau1 skins head chateau2 , warzombies with dark skin (Bigger than the second category of warzombies who cant be edited so is bald with axe 2 meters tall - zombies from end cutscene rising up heinrich 1) I WILL STOP THE PANZER EXPLOIT I FUCKING PROMISE ,man i fixed your earth quake bug only BY VOTING REINFORCES TO MAXIMUM !!!

P.S:do not modify the reinforces , just let them how are they by now because the reinforces fixed your crypt2 bug

SaDeK wrote:

Fretn i need to tell the truth ... The answear is YES I EXPLOIT PANZER (THIS IS BECAUSE IM BORED OF SIMPLE MAPS)
Man i can assure you if u put my afrika maps into your server file or even my sp maps (also edited a little with blackguards with chateau1 skins head chateau2 , warzombies with dark skin (Bigger than the second category of warzombies who cant be edited so is bald with axe 2 meters tall - zombies from end cutscene rising up heinrich 1) I WILL STOP THE PANZER EXPLOIT I FUCKING PROMISE ,man i fixed your earth quake bug only BY VOTING REINFORCES TO MAXIMUM !!!

P.S:do not modify the reinforces , just let them how are they by now because the reinforces fixed your crypt2 bug

I don't care if you exploit it or not, I want to know exactly how smile

well big_smile big_smile big_smile when you have  only 1 rocket you shoot then drop fast the panzer down with 0/0 rockets and then pick up again to have default ammo like pick up for the first time 1/0 1/1 1/2 rockets

ah, thats a silly bug smile

thanks for reporting smile

so but it only works when you drop the panzer right after you've shot your last rocket ?

15 (edited by SaDeK 2015-06-08 14:56:47)

not only like this ... this is the method to get extra ammo ... but if u have for example 1/2 rockets you can shoot and drop fast to get the same ammount of ammo or if u are fast you can shoot FASTER big_smile and if u spam more like this , you can get 1/5 rockets after having 1/2 rockets

P.S: man pls i beg you can you take my afrika maps and put them instead of yours afrika maps in the server ? i want to show HEIMIDALL(Italian coop player) and ALAN(Polish coop player) my work when they played without me

maps: talk to sage, or run a server yourself smile

thanks for the info

17 (edited by SaDeK 2015-06-08 20:12:19)

Lol man wtf all you need to do is to download my pk3 file and put it in documents RTCWCOOP folder in coopmain big_smile
AND I CANT RUN A SERVER because i dont know how if u can teach me no problem my forum mate big_smile

I know thats all I have to do but I don't want to run sage his maps with custom scripts without his approval

running a server: https://github.com/fretn/rtcwcoop/wiki/ … oop-0.9.9)
and https://github.com/fretn/rtcwcoop/wiki/ … oop-0.9.9)

19 (edited by SaDeK 2015-06-09 12:46:10)

is not about scripts man! is about new reinforces entities !!! (blackguards with train skin)
if u want to have sage maps default all you have to do is to delete my pk3 file so you can play on default sage's maps afrika
P.S: THE MAPS ARE 90% SAME LIKE SAGE'S JUST EDITED THE REINFORCES (SOLDIERS INTO BLACKGUARDS) thats all man!
and pls help me with something man... BATCH FILE INTO COOP FOLDER? (WTF?? i dont have a COOP FOLDER) i just have RtcwCOOP and others and tell me how to create a batch , i tried to open a server with DMZ disabling the dynamic server i created the batch and set in him the commands but still not working... im trying with home server now....

SaDeK: is orwa96 correctly describing how you exploit the panzer ?

It's pretty old and pretty trivial bug. Thrown away weapon doesn't have it's state (ammo left) saved. It allows You to get infinite ammo for any weapon, but it's of course most effective with panzerfausts - in case of Sten, for example, as only amount of ammo in clip matters, so in case of Sten, for example, first You have to run out of ammo completely and then keep throwing it on the ground. AFAIK ammo in clip is set between 1 and max clip size (I didn't read source code, it's by observation) so for Sten average is 16 rounds. It's not enough to effectively kick asses en masse.
Effective examples include: panzerfaust, snooper (PvE only, does only 25 dmg against players), mauser (in some cases), venom (due to big clip size, so big average rounds income).
You can fix it by saving weapon state, but it may be pretty hard and time consuming. Workaround is to automatically set clip to 0 for the most critical weapons (ones I mentioned). It's still not 100% good solution, though. You may also try to save clip size for each weapon in array assigned to player, instead of saving state of weapon itself, which may be much easier.

besides you are an ass for not respecting other player's wishes

True.

Secondly it is funny to me

Nobody cares. If others on server doesn't want to play "Your game", You're an ass.

is not about scripts man! is about new reinforces entities !!! (blackguards with train skin)

Note that RTCW follows some plot line. Blackguards in tram, while making it (for some players) harder, are not plot-fitting. Edits in maps should be carefully crafted, not placed randomly (most of current versions of Challenger maps are good anti-example of following plot line - we never asked for including it to default COOP distro).

By the way, yet another weapon related bug: if You headshoot human NPC with snooper, it receives only 25 damage. As default damage is 400, shoot in head should take away 800. I'm not sure about case - I don't know where's 400 setted.

--- The Challenger ---

i think blackguard with chateau1 skin and head chateau2 are good for the first maps because they fit like normal soldiers

thanks for the explanation

about the damage from snooper: I remember I changed some things with the damage of the weapons, can't remember what exactly (it's been a while I've been looking into the source code)

I'm reading source right now, wondering where 400 came from. I can't find this directive. Do You remember how it worked?

i think blackguard with chateau1 skin and head chateau2 are good for the first maps because they fit like normal soldiers

I think it'd be better to use normal soldiers, but with bumbed up stats in .coop.ai - this way You keep look & feel of orginal RTCW but much higher difficulty.

--- The Challenger ---

24 (edited by SaDeK 2015-06-09 13:01:07)

well fuck ... the server show me only to local not on your source of master.rtcwcoop.com
i think it is useless to edit anymore if i cant make a server...

Do You have external IP? (or do You know what it is?)

--- The Challenger ---