Topic: cant open

hey i copied all pk3's and so on into the co op main but when i double click on exe to play i get this msg

c:\program files\rtcwcoop_0.9.2_windows\rtcwcoop.exe
this application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. reinstalling the application may fix the problem.

i have tried a couple times but same error
any help appreciated
thanks

Re: cant open

Hey,

put it out from program files on desktop or d drive or anywhere else. Win 7/Vista has stuff located in program files restricted so at times it causes troubles if you have VAC enabled and/or your system is not configured to be more relaxed.

Give it a try and let us know how it goes. smile

Hi there guys

Try my own-made package

It is client which is ready to play ! (All resources included)

Features of my package

-All .pk3 files included (exept sp_pak4.pk3 because it is not nessesary)(You can find it in "Main" folder in archive)
-3 .bat files for 3 primary servers were created by me for connect directly.
-2 internet pages (main site , masterserver page) were added in game folder
-I renamed folders name (v0.9.3) only for upcoming release (freth said it may be released on 30th november or a
bit later)

*link deleted*

0V3RDR!VE !!!!

hey guys i tried changing location but still not working.
then i downloaded profitgamers full new download and tried but same problem.
"reinstalling the application may fix the problem", this is strange right because you dont have to install anything to play the game.
if anyone would be willing to use remote assistance to try fix it id be more than happy to use teamviewer, if ya can help add xfire bloxin or leave yours here and i could add ya
im lost with this but really wana play with my mates!!
thanks

5 (edited by nate 2012-12-01 12:53:06)

On what OS are you?

windows xp

try after installing this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download … px?id=5555

still nothing lol. fukkk i will be reinstalling windows in a week or two so will try a fresh new download and it all again to see if it works.
thanks for help, may be back in 2 weeks