Topic: Many Thanks

Hello RTCW COOP Crew smile. I started playing RTCW COOP just last night and I'm blown away with it, it's awesome work on your part. Yeah, it still has some bugs, but they in no way detract from the enjoyment of the game. Many thanks for what you have achieved so far and keep up the great work!

Re: Many Thanks

thank you smile

have fun !

Hello GANG$TA'style   xDDDD

I am [DIABOLIK]$mart from splatterladder ^^

Happy to see you are as me a real fanatic of this Game, call it RTCW or ET or COOP it is a BOOOOMB !!!!

A friend of me will give me this week the CD-ROM of RTCW to copy/paste the required pk3s and I'm sure we will have fun on this awsome project !

Hey Bud ! Let's party !

V55

===================== My ET servers =====================
||     BEGINNERS WORLD XPSAVE    /connect smart.servequake.com:27960     ||
||     BEGINNERS VIETNAM XPSAVE  /connect smart.servequake.com:27970     ||
====================================================

Hey $mart bro, great to see you here, I knew you'd love this Mod too, it's epic. DOG$ter, Kariboe and Masahari all installed it last night and they love it too. We were up until 3am this morning fraggin' on the Boooze server, we chose that one because it's set on "easy level" so the guys could get a basic understanding of what the fraggin' is like. We'll probably try out the 555NIGHTMARE server next, it's set to "hard level" where the Axis forces can respawn and are far more deadly too.

We were in the "defiled church" level last night, $mart, what a crazy frag that was big_smile . We had about 20 of Helga von Bulow's Elite Guard to contend with and they were kicking our butts real good lol . I'm looking forward to seeing you there, bro, send me a message here or over on Splatterladder when you're good to go cool . I posted RTCW COOP info over on the DeviantArt website, there's a group of hardcore RTCW players from America there, who still frag on RTCW multi-player today. I gave them the links to the RTCW COOP website and to Splatterladder too, it will be interesting to see what they think of this great new Mod.

Speak to you soon, amigo hmm .

If you like some competition, try out the battle gametype. There its important that you are a better fragger than the other player: deaths, hit accuracy and score counts, while you have to buy guns, ammo and health to survive
but buying things results costs money (aka score), you can go below zero with your score, but then you cannot win the game

I never knew about that gametype, Fretn. Does the server Admin have to select that gametype or can we, as visiting players, do that?

{WeB}*GANG$TA* wrote:

I never knew about that gametype, Fretn. Does the server Admin have to select that gametype or can we, as visiting players, do that?

you can call a vote to change the gametype

I must also thank. It's been a really positive surprise keep up the good work ....

Yes, Masabarbie's really addicted to it already, and I have to admit, so am I! big_smile

SUPERB WORK GUYS !!!  really really enjoyed playing this if we as a clan can do anything to help please do not hesitate to contact us we have made a sub-forum on our own website and have posted instructions on how to get things up and running in windows XP and windows 7 here! http://webclan.freeforums.org/return-to … e-f32.html
please feel free to register with us if anyone needs any help!

dogster64 wrote:

SUPERB WORK GUYS !!!  really really enjoyed playing this if we as a clan can do anything to help please do not hesitate to contact us we have made a sub-forum on our own website and have posted instructions on how to get things up and running in windows XP and windows 7 here! http://webclan.freeforums.org/return-to … e-f32.html
please feel free to register with us if anyone needs any help!

The biggest help we can get (except development help) is getting people to play it and building a community (one that realizes that everything is still under development so that we're open to changes.

So writing howtos is great and helpfull !

12 (edited by dogster64 2012-12-09 04:40:48)

Well we are now linked with the 1944 clan as they lost their ET server so they now live on our server.  Over the past few days we have been telling them all about COOP and about 7 or 8 of them have now installed it and got it up and running ..  we have a good few regular visitors also on our server and i will make sure all our Admins brief them on how to get COOP up and running. So we should be able to get a good few people fragging!!  in the meantime if you need anything else!!  please do not hesitate to ask. we would be more than happy to help! big_smile big_smile big_smile

The community is growing. I can see this on my own server. It is great to see this. :-)

cybdmn wrote:

The community is growing. I can see this on my own server. It is great to see this. :-)

yes I see it on the forum also, I hope it keeps growing and people keep playing it !