Topic: Tobruk Map

I just noticed last night that you have the Tobruk map on your test server. Is there any way to download this, you can get it from the server itself?

Re: Tobruk Map

its a test version of the map, I disabled downloads on request by Sage

All I can say is that the map is very promising !

Sounds great, Fretn. Have you guys considered the single-player series called "Project 51"? I completed it a while ago, it's a Russian SP version of RTCW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8TEyrZhHzo

At some point we will see some exclusive tests for the campaign within forum. But as I am making it for coop instead of porting existing maps, it will take time. It is a 3 map sabotaging mission in Tobruk, Africa. Biggest work is done. I will sometimes post wip images, but now I am at work on mobile.

{WeB}*GANG$TA* wrote:

Sounds great, Fretn. Have you guys considered the single-player series called "Project 51"? I completed it a while ago, it's a Russian SP version of RTCW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8TEyrZhHzo

if they are interested in porting their maps to coop, yes then I'm interested, I'm not going to port them myself

{SSF}Sage wrote:

At some point we will see some exclusive tests for the campaign within forum. But as I am making it for coop instead of porting existing maps, it will take time. It is a 3 map sabotaging mission in Tobruk, Africa. Biggest work is done. I will sometimes post wip images, but now I am at work on mobile.

Looking forward to it, Sage.

fretn wrote:

if they are interested in porting their maps to coop, yes then I'm interested, I'm not going to port them myself

I doubt if any of these guys speak English, Fretn, however, when reading the credits at the end of the game I noticed that some of the developers are Polish. We have Polish members in our Clan who speak very good English, leave it with me and if I can contact them I will let you know what they say.

Also i complete Time Gate and seems more better than Project 51

I agree, Timegate is better, Assasin. The maps made for Project 51, however, are mostly "wide open" maps that are better suited to large amounts of players in a multi-player environment.