26 (edited by set@mon 2013-02-21 08:58:59)

Re: Catacomb, Tomb & Xlabs gameplay bugs? Here is the fix at the moment!

Cheers! Sage. smile It is very awesome news and thank you. I was sure you can do! wink Can you upload some screenshots? I think I cant wait to see until 0.9.4. comes. tongue

Also, I have just thought that if the interrogation cinematic loops forever until spotted, this means the doctors other cinematic when you reach his room and he is washing his bloody hands removed? Isnt it? (I added the screenshots what I mean for)

Post's attachments

example2.jpg
example2.jpg 680.26 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

27 (edited by set@mon 2013-02-21 08:25:54)

fretn wrote:

maybe this week but most likely next week

Yay! big_smile Thank you for information Fretn! We are all waiting for this nice release.

Here it is wink It has all the things from the original map, including dynamic lightning.

http://i46.tinypic.com/244cdpj.jpg

29 (edited by set@mon 2013-02-21 11:13:11)

Yeeeeehaaaaaa! big_smile Thats it! Thats it! You are a legend man! You deserve it! I applause you at standing. Thank you so much and if everything is ok with Escape1 what is next? tongue lol I am a greedy person! This mod should deserves to be another successfull mod against Opencoop Doom3!

Hehe. Thanks for the warm feedback. :-D  my todo list is empty now, so unless something rises... I am ready for release.

31 (edited by set@mon 2013-02-21 13:24:41)

Well. smile What about the reconstruction of the kessler house cinematic in village1? You told about it before. Also I found that the explosive barrels are missing in escape2 map at downstairs. I uploaded the screenshot about this.

Post's attachments

shot0000.jpg
shot0000.jpg 278.51 kb, 1 downloads since 2013-02-21 

I have done it already. smile

http://code.google.com/p/bzzwolfsp/source/list

Very nice fix for Kessler House cinematic. And what about barrels at escape2 map? I added screenshot to my previous post.

What is wrong with them? They don't show up? (Cannot play 0.9.3 with my scripts now, don't bother fixing that). The barrels show up in 0.9.4 atleast.

35 (edited by set@mon 2013-02-21 14:50:59)

Barrels was not there Sage. Thanks for fix too. I am searching for other bugs and I see the catacomb cinematic at the start of map. You can take a look if you have spare time. The soldiers were scared too much at there! Nice cinematic too. Do you have any possibility to reconstruct it like escape1 doctor interrogation? tongue I know I want too much thing but I cant hold myself big_smile Hey Fretn and Gangsta dont angry with me bros! smile

Well those are the same nazies you start shooting. Only possible to reconstruct is what they talk in at the ladder. Perhaps reload and say "get ready, they are coming". But as a whole scale it's not possible. sad  But probably not worth it to make.

Yes you are right forget about it! I am searching for some bugs and cinematics that havent been fixed. I will let you know if I see something. Thanks! smile

38 (edited by badboy_zay 2013-02-22 12:02:50)

wow, the idea about reconstruct cutscene is really great!!!
I would love to see more of it in the future big_smile

do you think about reconstruct the ending in Secret Weapons Facility level?
also, is there anyway to reconstruct the ending? it's just quite anticlimax after you killed Heinrich

btw, I know I can ask this on another topic, but I would love to have one more player model to choose, my team has 4 people and it would be great to have everyone look unique big_smile

badboy_zay wrote:

btw, I know I can ask this on another topic, but I would love to have one more player model to choose, my team has 4 people and it would be great to have everyone look unique big_smile

you probably know this already, but you can already change the faces

SWF, It's the one with "they are going to norway"? Yeah that would be cool to have. But IIRC half of it is already there in 0.9.3.

IIRC I made the ending of the end to be about same as in SP for the next release (I cannot remember SP for sure), but Heinrich screams, explodes, the zombies fall etc. Difference is that after the end, there is no credit or end video, it goes straight back into Escape1.

41 (edited by badboy_zay 2013-02-22 12:47:35)

okay, cool big_smile

yes of course, but there are only 3 skin to choose. wouldn't be harm to add one more don't you think ?

badboy_zay wrote:

okay, cool big_smile

yes of course, but there are only 3 skin to choose. wouldn't be harm to add one more don't you think ?

feel free to make one for the mod smile

43 (edited by set@mon 2013-02-22 13:19:47)

Hi sage! I have a bug for you to get your attention to last map of Heinrich. The sexy woman who wears dark cape moves for a while. But after some secs she stops. Freeze is most suitable word. No any movement, response, die. Shortly nothing. Is it already fixed? Here is the screenshot;

Post's attachments

shot0027.jpg
shot0027.jpg 136.6 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

44 (edited by -SSF-Sage 2013-02-22 13:26:46)

She is a cinematic left over. This tiger girlie here will turn into Heinrichs lovely female Zombie lover. So yes, fixed. wink

All of the obvious bugs are fixed. smile I have tried to study the way the maps are scripted. Learned to understand the idea behind it. I debugged more by reading the script than looking for them ingame. A lot of things goes unnoticed if you just wonder around the game. Unless you play it 10+ times. smile

Thanks Sage! This is a nice fix too! smile

@badboy_zay

I checked the SWF. It's as good as we can make it with these assets. Having the first half of the cine would not make sense, since we cannot make the players reload their weapons. smile

Difference:
SP "I'm not going to give you info... *BJ Reloads*... they are going to norway.."
COOP "they are going to norway..."

47 (edited by badboy_zay 2013-02-22 15:55:54)

fretn wrote:
badboy_zay wrote:

okay, cool big_smile

feel free to make one for the mod smile

I'm not really good at skinning. but I have this one is the result of mixing texture together (it has been fixed with photoshop of course big_smile)
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc186/badboy_zay/wesley_head_zpscdf42aa0.jpg
this was my attemp to make a somewhat Agent One skin high res version, but it didn't turn out look like him. but it's good enough I think smile

I checked the SWF. It's as good as we can make it with these assets. Having the first half of the cine would not make sense, since we cannot make the players reload their weapons. smile

maybe you can replace the "reload" thing with a dialogue from another movie? well, I can call that a humour xD
was joking. well, I think it makes sense since there are 4 people pointing gun at him big_smile

what textures did you merge ? are they copyrighted ?

fretn wrote:

what textures did you merge ? are they copyrighted ?

it from the original game files, a resistance member's face I think.

50 (edited by nate 2013-02-22 17:31:30)

Fretn, maybe you should create a new category called user mods, skins etc..where people could post links of mods, skins or other packs that they've done but otherwise can't be used in coop due license.

Principle is quite simple, they can only post their links so you don't host anything. You don't check nor bother with asking under what license it is as long as it's not original content in full shape (e.g. pak0.pk3), as user posting takes responsibility. You don't host anything and you don't bother with licensing, it's pretty much the same as any downloadable site out there that hosts skin packs and other stuff. That would allow enhancing user experience and wouldn't interfere with project as you're not distributing it with it, so it falls down to owners to either use packs on their server or not and you merely provide platform where users can advertise (rightfully or not) their work.