Topic: Wierdnesses...i guess

I have made a new account as apparently my last got removes as did my post i had on here. no idea why that happened as all i asked was a simple question but there you go.

Re: Wierdnesses...i guess

If you didn't wrote any nonsense or anything then my bet is that fretn mistaken you with a spam bot. smile

sorry, there has been a lot of spam lately, maybe I wrongly deleted your account

Ah right, well my previous question was about possibly getting this to work with hamachi as my router does allow for port forwading but would meqan changing to static ip which would be a pain to change everything on the wifi network. Also I plan on making a let's play with two other people but on a private server/lan. Reason I was thinking hamachi is because that's already set up for other games we have played.

I see no reason why it shouldn't work on hamachi. Although I never really used it much and even that, quite while ago so can't prove any help with it but it should work I think.

Ok, would I have to run a dedi server and alter the config as I tried running it on my pc but others could not see it. I have a small server pc set up for minecraft so that's not too difficult to do smile

just make sure ports 27960 is forwarded in your router to your pc
and also make sure your firewall isnt blocking the game