1 (edited by -SSF-Sage 2013-01-21 19:41:45)

Topic: SP map pack Capuzzo will be ported to COOP!

To keep your guys' interrest up in COOP mod and to provide some fresh things to try. I am announcing that I started spontaneously porting my SP project Capuzzo over to COOP. It is a 3 map campaign (and the 4th and last map is coming probably in year 2026 or something tongue). I already made needed changes and made first COOP-ed "final test compiles" of the maps. I've started writing the initial scripts, but many features are to be added. We can expect it soon.

As a teaser I'll share a link to the original thread of the pack. Some (over-sharped) screenshots in the thread. http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.p … zzo-3-maps

Re: SP map pack Capuzzo will be ported to COOP!

I played them together with sage, and I can tell you, the map(s) are awesome !

Oh hehe Fretn, too busy to read? tongue I'm talking about a different project. See the link. We tested the three maps named Tobruk, they will be seen later on. This is called Capuzzo and will see open Alpha in some days/weeks. smile

{SSF}Sage wrote:

Oh hehe Fretn, too busy to read? tongue I'm talking about a different project. See the link. We tested the three maps named Tobruk, they will be seen later on. This is called Capuzzo and will see open Alpha in some days/weeks. smile

Is too tired to pay attention a valid answer ? smile
(thats why the screenshots on SD forums looked totally different than the maps I played, haha)

SO INTERNET PEOPLE THE TOBRUK MAPS LOOK PROMISING, IGNORE MY ABOVE POST tongue

I've already played RTCW Capuzzo Airport, great map and great fun too. It seemed strange being in that environment and not actually being on our WolfET server big_smile . It will be an excellent addition to RTCW COOP.

All download links are broken(?), could anyone upload the map again and reply the link to me?
Thanks.

This is not the real thread for this project. There is an official thread where this link is found from:

www.rtcwcoop.com/COOP_Capuzzo_3maps_beta1.zip

Also you have to download this patch for the project (to fix a major bug from older coop version):

http://www.rtcwcoop.com/coop_capuzzo_1-3_b1_fix.zip