Topic: 0.9.5 support patch for Capuzzo

Hey

I'm sorry, but I forgot to release this. Those who participated in beta had this already, and probably those who frequented their server. Add this file to the folder that has the full Capuzzo map. So you must have the following files.

Download patch

Download the last release (not patched)

======Changelog==========

-Updated to 0.9.5 COOP.
-Fixes accum bug that caused random bugs
-Fixed the second gate not opening in City
-Axis spawn support
-AI respawning checked and any problematic AI's made not to respawn
-Updated to the new AI respawning system (includes the new randomrespawn scripts)
-Something else I forgot??

Re: 0.9.5 support patch for Capuzzo

We had another 4 players try out your new version of Capuzzo last night on our server, Sage. Jouhan, Kolt, Wolf and GuyWithSlowNet are their names and they all loved it, despite there being a couple of bugs since the release of version 0.9.5.. I told them that you were in the process of making another map called "Tobruk" and they were all rather pleased to hear that news smile .

I tried it on a 0.9.5 patch 1 server, but had bugs too. I started somewhere mid of the town, mission objectives unclear, unable to leave the map. I wasn't able to open the first gate, nor was it destructible (i guess the dynamite is for this?).

cybdmn wrote:

I tried it on a 0.9.5 patch 1 server, but had bugs too.......I started somewhere mid of the town................

The Capuzzo map mission has 3 bugs since the 0.9.5 release, Cybdmn, that it never had with version 0.9.4.. The one that you mentioned, spawning in the middle of town instead of the first gate behind the truck, is the first. The second bug is the respawn team kill that happens when there's a few players fraggin' on the map and the last bug is the capture flag bug. You will always spawn at the original spawn point, at the gate behind the truck's original starting position, no matter which flag you capture.

cybdmn wrote:

mission objectives unclear...........

Here's a video of the Capuzzo single-player mission made by Vicpas. It's a little different from the RTCW COOP multiplayer version but you will learn a lot from it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0v4UEy5oYU

cybdmn wrote:

unable to leave the map......

I noticed this last night too. At the finish point of the mission the map starts over again. If you're a server Admin there's no problem as far as this is concerned, you just type into your console !map escape1, or the name of which ever map you choose to play. As a visitor to any server you can simply call a "nextmap" vote to get round this.

I hope that this info helps you, Cybdmn.

{WeB}*GANG$TA* wrote:

You will always spawn at the original spawn point, at the gate behind the truck's original starting position, no matter which flag you capture.

does this also happen when you play alone on the map ? (cannot test right now)

fretn wrote:

does this also happen when you play alone on the map ? (cannot test right now)

I'm not sure, Fretn. We try it out and get back to you with the info.

I was alone at the map, when i tried.

I just realised, that the spawnpoint spawnflags were changed late before 0.9.5, and I was not aware of those changes. That is why there were bugs. I'll fix this for new COOP version. sad

I take full credit for this bug