1 (edited by fretn 2012-10-27 19:37:32)

Topic: Version 0.9.1 is Released !

Changelog for RTCWCOOP 0.9.1

This version is not network compatible with RTCWCOOP 0.9. Due to the changes in the scoreboard.
The main new things are awards on the scoreboard, shove command and a lot of fixes.

On windows your keybindings will be lost because we changed the default folder where they are saved.
You can copy them from your C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Wolfenstein\main
to C:\Users\<username>\Documents\rtcwcoop\main.
The same applies to Mac users. The config is stored in ~/Library/Application Support/Wolfenstein/main
so copy it and paste it in ~/Documents/rtcwcoop/main/

New features:
  !quit as a consolecommand, so you can press ! tab enter to quit quickly
  shove command, press the +activate button to shove a player, must be enabled on the server with g_shove and g_shoveamount
  Made the path on windows more accessible: c:\user\documents\rtcwcoop This will result in "loosing" your old configs, copy them from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Wolfenstein\main
  Support for the color tags from ET
  On osx your coop folder will now be in ~/Documents/rtcwcoop instead of ~/Library/Application Support/Wolfenstein
  Some FUN stats on the endmap scoreboard (destroyer award, airbourne award and pickup award)
  forced limbo mode when using flagzone respawn, time is controlled with g_limbotime

Fixes:
  Fixed a possible divide by zero which could result in a server crash
  fix logexit printing so only players are reported
  Signal11 error fix
  Bani's verify challenge fix
  aluigi's info boom nuke fix
  Fix for a segmentation fault on servers
  No more broadcasting of dead bodies, this should keep fps higher
  default value of r_primitives is changed this should fix fps drops with some new graphic cards.
  shared lives now works again.
  Don't disable a weapon if its ammo is out in battle gametype
  Some AI related fixes where the AI code was depending on player '0'
  longer delay between two maps, so stats can be viewed properly
  Total number of secrets is fixed in the endmap
  Show the foundsecret text print to the correct player and also give the correct player the points.
  Fixed village1 and escape1 starting scripts, they also shouldn't crash anymore on a map_restart
  Your server shouldn't be stopped when the last map is finished.
  Dont go to main menu when pressing escape in ingame menus (thx to TitaN655)

2 (edited by TitaN655 2012-10-25 17:26:02)

Re: Version 0.9.1 is Released !

Awesome! Great job once again! Still some major bugs that need fixing, but I will be patient. I will continue to help you guys by finding more bugs and, if I can, making fixes for them: http://rtcwcoop.trak.be/forum/viewtopic.php?id=8
I already made a fix for a UI bug just in case you haven't seen! Great job once again.

TitaN655 wrote:

Awesome! Great job once again! Still some major bugs that need fixing, but I will be patient. I will continue to help you guys by finding more bugs and, if I can, making fixes for them: http://rtcwcoop.trak.be/forum/viewtopic.php?id=8
I already made a fix for a UI bug just in case you haven't seen! Great job once again.

Yes I just committed that code, hadn't a chance to test it until now smile
thanks for the help

This is great news. Too bad I don't get to enjoy this for a while, as I'm going to take off to NZ for a month. wink

this sounds great

hurry, its available for download, hurry hurry and play play !

Great news, my server is now updated (was still running on 0.9 :-D). Finally the gates in escape2 opens. Good work!

cybdmn wrote:

Great news, my server is now updated (was still running on 0.9 :-D). Finally the gates in escape2 opens. Good work!

always ? smile

I couldn't say this, for i only had two rounds in this map now, but in 0.9 it never opened in any round i had. ;-)