Topic: any new game story?

will u guys create a new story for rtcw coop?

Re: any new game story?

There is a Afrika campaign coming soon with 5 custom maps (more later). Possibly next month. But this is not tied to Coop mod, just a downloadable bonus pack. Also I think some other Custom maps might be coming for Coop. I have recently created a massive step-by-step tutorial on converting Custom maps from RTCW SP to Coop mod. Probably there will be no official ones that come directly with the mod package.

Is this the campaign you and me were private testing before time, Sage? I mean Capuzzo. Maps were very cool I remember. smile

Best regards,
Von Bootz

Capuzzo 3 maps and Tobruk 2 maps (3 if I have time).

-SSF-Sage wrote:

...............(3 if I have time).

I read on a certain clipboard that the Axis forces were heading for a fort in the desert, I hope this is true and I hope I get to visit there, Herr Sage big_smile . When I read that in-game info it reminded me of the old Wolf-ET Axis attack map, "Desert Rats":

http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=300

I left an intentional cliffhanger. smile But there is third tobruk map coming soon that is on other side of the last house. Also I have dusted of some old unfinished afrika maps from my hd and consider profitting of the work done previously. Fast maps.

Fort would take tons of time since I would have to make it out of nothing. Well I made a small cemetary for it and drawings a year ago. It is a big dream of mine. Along with a tank battle and a plane battle. smile But we will see not probably for a long time.

Sounds epic, Sage. The new Afrika campaign is already excellent, any additions would be more than welcome smile .