Topic: Version 0.9.2 is released !

This version is not network compatible with the previous versions. In this release we focussed on fixing stuff. This should make the game a little bit more stable, we still have a long way to go smile

New features:

• Version check, when we release a new version you will be notified in the main menu

• Obituaries ! (SomeDude? was killed.) Experimental, I'm open to changes.

• Votes have now sounds.

• support for MOTD's (message of the day) on servers, so server admin can advertise their forums, etc

Fixes:

• Fixed a possible divide by zero which could result in a client crash

• The forest map is playable again

• Now a wrongly set g_limbotime value will not crash the server

• TitaN655? fixed the ingame notes

• All maps now have a default wait time of 20 seconds, so you have time enough to check the scoreboard.

• When g_limbotime was lower or equal to (sv_fps/1000) you couldn't respawn, now it cannot be set lower.

• Notebook was missing

• Restart server immediatly when its empty don't wait 5 seconds, because this resulted in AI script errors

• Mission failed now restarts the map and doesn't fade to black

• Master server has now a hostname (I bought rtcwcoop.com yay!), I also made sure that the IP's in your config files are replaced by this

• hostname, this should also fix the empty serverbrowser issues on some clients

• Cleanup in serverinfo cvars

• When a server is spawned bots are removed first.

• Challenge is reset when a client disconnects

• Don't call GAME_CLIENT_DISCONNECT when a client reconnects.

• Some memory cleanups when clients disconnect

• MAN-AT-ARMS fixed the fog, great !

• Cinematics are completely removed in crypt1 and church

• Maxlives maxlives fixes (restart map if everyone is dead), also updated the HUD for this

Here you can see the update check in action:

http://bzzwolfsp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/screenshots/rtcw_coop_versioncheck.jpg

2 (edited by TitaN655 2012-11-10 03:32:27)

Re: Version 0.9.2 is released !

Awesome! Again, great job! I have finally setup my server to run 24/7. I've renamed it to "ETCLAN.net CO-OP*24/7. Visit anytime smile I just have to update it now. Load of bug fixes which is good, and yes I did provide the fix for ingame notes (assuming by the '?' you didn't know it was me). I like the domain also, little more memorable than the old one. I like the Enemy Territory-like features. I haven't had a chance to have a look yet, but I will. I will also continue to find any bugs, but it's a lot harder now tongue

3 (edited by Assassin 2012-11-10 12:07:16)

Wohoooooo finally big_smile

Edit: I got error from moddb " File not found " sad from gamefront mirror

TitaN655 wrote:

Awesome! Again, great job! I have finally setup my server to run 24/7. I've renamed it to "ETCLAN.net CO-OP*24/7. Visit anytime smile I just have to update it now. Load of bug fixes which is good, and yes I did provide the fix for ingame notes (assuming by the '?' you didn't know it was me). I like the domain also, little more memorable than the old one. I like the Enemy Territory-like features. I haven't had a chance to have a look yet, but I will. I will also continue to find any bugs, but it's a lot harder now tongue

sorry for the '?' but google has added it and I copy pasted my google newspost here smile