Topic: Unable to join Other servers

Whenever I try to join any other server it gives me this error at first "invalid game folder"  and then on subsquent tries "default menu found: ui/menus.txt unable to continue....anyone faced this problem before??? pleaaaaase help me

Re: Unable to join Other servers

You'd have to post your entire error message here, Orwa, so that the team can help you with your problem. You may be missing some necessary files from your installation.

that IS the entire message "invalid game folder" and "default menu folder not found:ui/menus.txt

like I said in mail, remove all non rtcw pk3's and try again

that didn't work and the girls are still naked in their respective levels...for those who don't understand i apearantly downloaded a file when i first downloaded 1.0.0 and entered a suspicious server (which didn't enter in the end) and then upgraded quickly to 1.0.1 but since then i've only been able to join my brother's server online (through internet not LAN) in which we both have the naked girls addition...maybe that is it but don't know how to fix it...(don't tell me to uninstall i don't have original CD anymore)

Do you have Teamspeak and Teamviewer installed on your computer, Orwa? If not, install them, then let me know here, please. We will fix your RtCW Cooperative, if you want us to, but we will have to do it manually.

What are those? rtcw follow-ups or just general computer installations??

Never mind it works now i redownloaded the game online (yes i admit through torrent) and reinstalled the game...updates to 1.41....extracted the coop zip...and now i'm in bambam server

it HAD to do with that naked girls thing

Yes, that customised file was causing you the problem, Orwa.