Topic: Additional weapons

Hi all,
There is a nice mod for RtCW called additional weapons, in which you can use new weapons (ppsh, mp44 and k43). Is it possible to add it to RtCW Coop?

Re: Additional weapons

But how would someone aquire them since cheats cannot be enabled on rtcw coop???

BSmith wrote:

Hi all,
There is a nice mod for RtCW called additional weapons, in which you can use new weapons (ppsh, mp44 and k43). Is it possible to add it to RtCW Coop?

If the weapons are added in code, then no. If it is just a model and texture to replace existing ones, then yes.

orwa96 wrote:

But how would someone aquire them since cheats cannot be enabled on rtcw coop???

What do you mean?

I mean if the weapons aren't replacements then how to get them ingame?? and how to activate cheating in coop?? the rtcw normal way didn't work (adding that line to the shortcut)

orwa96 wrote:

I mean if the weapons aren't replacements then how to get them ingame?? and how to activate cheating in coop?? the rtcw normal way didn't work (adding that line to the shortcut)

Well you would have to take out the code and implement the parts of code yourself. If it was a simple replacement, you could just put the pk3 into the coopmain folder.

Did you use /sv_cheats 1 ? I have not used it so I don't know if it works in Coop. I load the map with /coopdevmap map instead of /coopmap map. This enables cheats like /god or /noclip.

By the way, Welcome to forums! smile

Thanks...you still play this mode?

The MP44 Sturmgewehr is my favourite weapon, I'd love to see it RtCW Coop smile .

Sorry for the late answer, yes, the weapons are added through changing the code. I don't know how to change codes and scripts, that's why I asked my question. smile

You can't use that mod with coop because it uses a non-coop cgame.