Topic: Server visible only in local

Hi ,Yesterday I played with 3 guys on my server and we had a good time, but today when I launched it again, server visible only in local. Please help !
My rtcwconsole.log

logfile opened on Mon Apr 13 18:49:01 2015

Bypassing CD checks
----- Client Initialization -----
Couldn't read rtcwhistory.
----- Initializing Renderer ----
Trying to load "renderer_coop_opengl1_x86.dll" from "E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition"...
-------------------------------
Loaded 196 translation strings from scripts/translation.lang
RTCWKEY found.
----- Client Initialization Complete -----
----- R_Init -----
SDL using driver "windows"
Initializing OpenGL display
Display aspect: 1.600
...setting mode -1: 800 600
Using 24 color bits, 24 depth, 0 stencil display.
Available modes: '960x600 1280x800 1440x900 1280x768 720x480 848x480 1360x768 1280x720 640x480 800x600 1024x768 1152x864 1280x960 720x576 1280x1024'
GL_RENDERER: GeForce 9500 GT/PCI/SSE2/3DNOW!
Initializing OpenGL extensions
...using GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc
...using GL_EXT_texture_env_add
...using GL_ARB_multitexture
...using GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array
...ignoring GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic
Initializing Shaders
----- finished R_Init -----
------ Initializing Sound ------
Trying to load "OpenAL32.dll"...
Allocated 128 sources.
OpenAL default capture device is 'C-Media PCI Audio'
OpenAL capture device opened.
OpenAL info:
  Vendor:         OpenAL Community
  Version:        1.1 ALSOFT 1.15.1
  Renderer:       OpenAL Soft
  AL Extensions:  AL_EXT_ALAW AL_EXT_DOUBLE AL_EXT_EXPONENT_DISTANCE AL_EXT_FLOAT32 AL_EXT_IMA4 AL_EXT_LINEAR_DISTANCE AL_EXT_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_MULAW AL_EXT_MULAW_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_OFFSET AL_EXT_source_distance_model AL_LOKI_quadriphonic AL_SOFT_buffer_samples AL_SOFT_buffer_sub_data AL_SOFTX_deferred_updates AL_SOFT_direct_channels AL_SOFT_loop_points AL_SOFT_source_latency
  ALC Extensions: ALC_ENUMERATE_ALL_EXT ALC_ENUMERATION_EXT ALC_EXT_CAPTURE ALC_EXT_DEDICATED ALC_EXT_disconnect ALC_EXT_EFX ALC_EXT_thread_local_context ALC_SOFT_loopback
  Device:         C-Media PCI Audio
  Available Devices:
C-Media PCI Audio
  Input Device:   C-Media PCI Audio
  Available Input Devices:
C-Media PCI Audio
Sound initialization successful.
--------------------------------
Try loading dll file E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\coopmain\ui_coop_x86.dll
Extended player name field using cvar ui_Name to 32 characters
--- Common Initialization Complete ---
Winsock Initialized
Hostname: microsof-7f7dff
IP: 192.168.0.100
Opening IP socket: 0.0.0.0:27960
sv_maxclients will be changed upon restarting.
------ Server Initialization ------
Server: escape1
RE_Shutdown( 0 )
Hunk_Clear: reset the hunk ok
Current search path:
C:\My Documents\RTCWCoop\coopmain
C:\My Documents\RTCWCoop\main
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\coopmain
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\coopmain\bin.pk3 (14 files)
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\coopmain\sp_pak_coop1.pk3 (658 files)
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\main
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\main\sp_pak4.pk3 (21 files)
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\main\sp_pak3.pk3 (14 files)
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\main\sp_pak2.pk3 (232 files)
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\main\sp_pak1.pk3 (1342 files)
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\main\pak0.pk3 (4775 files)
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\main\mp_pakmaps6.pk3 (81 files)
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\main\mp_pakmaps5.pk3 (35 files)
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\main\mp_pakmaps4.pk3 (52 files)
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\main\mp_pakmaps3.pk3 (83 files)
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\main\mp_pakmaps2.pk3 (47 files)
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\main\mp_pakmaps1.pk3 (34 files)
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\main\mp_pakmaps0.pk3 (21 files)
E:\GAMES\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Platinum Edition\main\mp_pak5.pk3 (77 files)
E:\GAME

Re: Server visible only in local

Yeah mine has the same issue it seems a problem from the server itself best to contact frederik

if you are behind a router you have to forward the port 27960 to your local IP address

4 (edited by wolfgun.ua 2015-04-12 21:27:33)

I had  this port forwarded but the problem remains

He did say at the beginning of his post that he was playing fine last night....i was too and same issue so it's not an issue of ports...fretn launch a server of your own and see if it appears...ours aren't appearing

my excuses, the master server wasn't running anymore