Topic: Crash game because of editing

Hi guys i got crashed game when i enter boss2 map because i edited too much big_smile but now if im adding the default pk3 still crash pls help i want to get this map done !

Re: Crash game because of editing

Provide us with crash message first...

--- The Challenger ---

There IS NO MESSAGE!!!! I TRIED TO ADD BLACKGUARDS WITH SWF SKINS ON BOSS2 MAPS and NOW WHEN I START THE MAP THE GAME KICK ME OUT TO MY BELOVED DESKTOP and i cant even see my edited map sad Ask fretn he know about my problem

SaDeK wrote:

There IS NO MESSAGE!!!! I TRIED TO ADD BLACKGUARDS WITH SWF SKINS ON BOSS2 MAPS and NOW WHEN I START THE MAP THE GAME KICK ME OUT TO MY BELOVED DESKTOP and i cant even see my edited map sad Ask fretn he know about my problem

Ty si kokot! Still is there error just u must open eyes and look on it (Or find it if u use some wooden personal computer/Or throw him from the window and go away)
/Btw u CANT split every "head" with every "skin" from some enemy models/

---The Challenger---

Jouhan is right (in everything in his post lol). If there's no error window, check console or console log.

--- The Challenger ---

6 (edited by SaDeK 2015-06-11 20:43:59)

Fuck the map , i edited so xlabs changelevel into dam persistent fuck the map it was shot btw i dont care about 1 MAP
and you dont get it yet... i set the default skins entities of the map and still crash wtf

Please learn english. Meanwhile, upload Your .ents and .coop.ai files here so we'll check for bugs.

--- The Challenger ---

There is probably a bad line or command or something. Try removing one (script) file at a time until you do not crash anymore. Then remove parts of that script file which causes crashes, until you find the spot that caused the crash.

Slow you dont get it yet? i have default map now but the game still crash (for example now i have fretn's server clasic pk3 boss2 map) and still crash

10 (edited by TheSlow 2015-06-12 13:11:33)

So provide us with console log. Also You probably still have modified pk3s in maps or main.
And indeed, I don't get it because Your english (probably not only) is terrible.
If You didn't modify binary files (You didn't), it must be some pk3/raw .ents/.ai files floating around. Just try to load other inact map and You'll see that it works.

--- The Challenger ---

1.i dont have any pk3 in main or maps
2.i dont even care about 1 map i just changed the changelevel to dam persistent and now im ok without boss2

Everything has been said by me and Sage and was not understood. End of topic I guess.

--- The Challenger ---

13 (edited by Jouhan 2015-06-12 23:27:55)

TheSlow wrote:

Everything has been said by me and Sage and was not understood. End of topic I guess.

T E M E R A F !

---The Challenger---