Topic: RTCW Coop WITH cutscenes?

Is this still considered an option for a future update? pls pls pls

I so much liked it that it made it really feel like a singleplayer game.

Re: RTCW Coop WITH cutscenes?

To actually have cutscenes between the standard SP maps, Crytiqal? I don't know if that would be possible.

Better no. http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/wagfinger1.gif
This is one of the differences, between SP and COOP. How would it just looked like?
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Music/hawaii-dance-083.gif

---The Challenger---

sorry, its not part of the future plan, cutscenes break all the scripts

crytiqal wrote:

Is this still considered an option for a future update? pls pls pls

I so much liked it that it made it really feel like a singleplayer game.

bad Idea

Midu RTCW COOP
Server Admin

I can remember the first version 0.9.1 where there were cutscenes and I had no problems when I was playing on servers, neither my teammates. So cutscenes weren't problem, but Kesler was on Village map. When another player joined he had to go back to start point and say that what he has to say and then he would just stop by bookshelf and forgat his line and we were stuck cuz only he could open secret enterance smile

P.S. - How to make screenshot in main menu cuz I get error and can't screenshot it. When I use print screen, everything is black.

8 (edited by Jouhan 2016-07-06 00:36:52)

jurajkatalinic wrote:

P.S. - How to make screenshot in main menu cuz I get error and can't screenshot it. When I use print screen, everything is black.

Play it in window (Fullscreen: Yes/No), then make screenshot.

---The Challenger---

jurajkatalinic wrote:

I can remember the first version 0.9.1 where there were cutscenes and I had no problems when I was playing on servers, neither my teammates. So cutscenes weren't problem, but Kesler was on Village map. When another player joined he had to go back to start point and say that what he has to say and then he would just stop by bookshelf and forgat his line and we were stuck cuz only he could open secret enterance smile

believe me, there where a lot of problems when cutscenes still existed, they broke the scripts in a bad way, lots of maps couldn't be finished in certain situations because of the cutscenese

10 (edited by Jouhan 2016-07-06 12:15:27)

fretn wrote:

believe me, there where a lot of problems when cutscenes still existed, they broke the scripts in a bad way, lots of maps couldn't be finished in certain situations because of the cutscenese

That's true.

---The Challenger---