Topic: Crash while playing

I was playing today in one of the servers of the game and I got to pass a few levels with some people, and it started kicking us out, and my game crashed when i tried to join back in.

Re: Crash while playing

It happened to me too sad, minutes later I was able to play normally

3 (edited by KillerSlovakia 2020-10-16 18:11:06)

baitexx wrote:

I was playing today in one of the servers of the game and I got to pass a few levels with some people, and it started kicking us out, and my game crashed when i tried to join back in.

matiaskehsler wrote:

It happened to me too sad, minutes later I was able to play normally

Hello You game Crach  Or you get kickeed from server With Error message on main menu

or you get voted kicked ?

Midu RTCW COOP
Server Admin

Nop, we were just passing a few levels and it started crashing. I don't remember the error, but has been already discussed on this forum, it was something with "MAX_" but i don't remember. They should make another version of the mod, it has a few mistakes but it's pretty cool.

baitexx wrote:

Nop, we were just passing a few levels and it started crashing. I don't remember the error, but has been already discussed on this forum, it was something with "MAX_" but i don't remember. They should make another version of the mod, it has a few mistakes but it's pretty cool.

Max_gamestate_chars

????

- Many Pk3 Files

Midu RTCW COOP
Server Admin

Any solution?