Topic: new website

Hey,

2 days ago I realized that 10 years ago I was working on the initial code that made it possible to play the single player campaign with multiple players, so I decided to give the website a small (visual) update and made sure it renders well on smartphones and it even supports dark mode now.

Content wise the website is still the same, so don't expect a lot of it smile

If I have time and I'm motivated I might write some how to pages so new people can quickly figure out how to run rtcwcoop.

Re: new website

fretn wrote:

2 days ago I realized that 10 years ago I was working on the initial code that made it possible to play the single player campaign with multiple players, so I decided to give the website a small (visual) update and made sure it renders well on smartphones and it even supports dark mode now.

Whoa! Long time no see! You can contact me if you need help adapting things to various displays.
Also, are there any news on mod updates?

PzKpfw. III E was featured in RTCW, that's what I find interesting!

Re: new website

SigmaTel71 wrote:
fretn wrote:

Whoa! Long time no see! You can contact me if you need help adapting things to various displays.
Also, are there any news on mod updates?

mod updates: see my other post smile

various displays: the website should be responsive now (not the forum). Thx for the offer !