Topic: Exclusive alpha access to CUSTOM MAPPACK Capuzzo!

Hello!

I have exclusive news for this board. If you are a group of friends playing togethor and want to get early access in order to help me test the upcoming map pack Capuzzo, please let me know. The public alpha release is planned to go out same time with COOP 0.9.4 version.

The map pack is fully compatible and playable with COOP. And feels quite finished. Notebook and letters will work with COOP 0.9.4.

DISCLAIMERS!

-This is limited access to an unfinished map, you can help to shape the map
-Please test with people you know
-Please don't share the trusted files to other than the friends you test with
-Please provide me feedback to improve the next versions
-Any useful entries will be credited in the readme, so if you provide, you will get your name listed smile
-More in the readme located in the ZIP file

To contact me and get the WIP access and files (registered users only):

Send me a Forum E-mail:

http://www.rtcwcoop.com/forum/misc.php?email=8

2 (edited by N3rwitZ 2013-02-09 13:51:16)

Re: Exclusive alpha access to CUSTOM MAPPACK Capuzzo!

Sage, what about if I'm playing the game alone?

Many of my friends are not playing the game anymore because many reasons (lost their game, it's dead already, etc.)

Best regards,
Von Bootz

Well if you are playing alone, that's fine too. Still possible to find bugs. smile

Sounds great, Sage, I sent you an email cool .

Oh woops. My gmail for some reason marked the posts as spam. I'll reply with a link. smile

We played Capuzzo on our server, Sage, it freakin' rocks cool . Running into the airport, hearing the Axis shout "attack!" and then being attacked from all sides was superb. Thanks for the great new map, amigo big_smile .

Great to hear! Thanks for testing. :-)  I suppose the map is pretty bug free.

Yeah Sage, bug-free and a great addition to RTCW COOP cool . I'm really looking forward to the Tobruk map too smile .

9 (edited by N3rwitZ 2013-02-15 12:58:04)

GANG$TA, I was having a chance to play Tobruk with Sage before days and I can say that it looks cool.  smile

Best regards,
Von Bootz

I am jealous already, N3rwitZ mad !!!

big_smile

Hi again, Sage. My clan love this map, we frag on it all the time now. We've had an idea when it comes to stealing the documents and then getting them to the Seafire plane. Right now we just have a clear run to the plane to deliver the documents, we've killed all the Axis on defence by this time. We then, as you know, just have to jump on board the truck to make our escape.

Is there any way, when we steal the documents and the Seafire has landed, that a siren can then sound and a squad of Axis appear, probably from the aircraft hangar where the Seafire comes to a halt, in order to prevent us from getting the documents to the Seafire so easily? It would be great to see one of our Allied squad drop the documents and then hear the famous, "objective secured", Axis wav when they return it smile .

I think it would be a great way to complete this part of the Capuzzo mission and really add to the intensity of the action.

Thanks for the idea! I will think about it. I am unaware how far the Sp code extends. Atm I have scripted a dummy to fake the documents, you don't really carry them. Maybe I will look into what are the options, but I doubt it's possible to do a real ctf.

Maybe just a regulard squad comes from th
e caves. I also have pushed the engine quite far on this one so lag is possible if I add many.

This release will not have that thought. :-)

{SSF}Sage wrote:

Maybe just a regular squad comes from the caves.

Yeah, even that would be great, Sage. It would mean that trying to get to the Seafire plane and then to the truck all more difficult and all the more fun too smile . Thanks for your reply, Sage cool .