Topic: Coop playnights

In this topic we'll organise playnights. If you don't want to play alone, join on one of the suggested times or suggest a time yourself.

Don't forget to add your timezone to it.

Re: Coop playnights

I'm available on October 9th at 19h. (GMT +1)

Greetings!

Currently I'm hosting a Homeserver named "All welcome! :*" . I'm trying to keep it almost 24/7 online, though I could think about renting a root server for keeping the server really 24/7 running at all. smile

So, in the meantime, join up and have fun by the public - Internet - Serverlist.

Bothe wrote:

Greetings!

Currently I'm hosting a Homeserver named "All welcome! :*" . I'm trying to keep it almost 24/7 online, though I could think about renting a root server for keeping the server really 24/7 running at all. smile

So, in the meantime, join up and have fun by the public - Internet - Serverlist.

don't forget to update to 0.9.2 !

Is it out yet?o:

Sorry to bump an old thread but is this still happening?

I would love to do this!

RTCW
will
NEVER
die!

First of all welcome aboard! There are currently no arrangements, but you are free to suggest a time. Luckily now there are games to join almost all time during evenings. If not join a server and someone might join shortly after. smile

Hi Sage!

Thank you for the warm welcome.  You were right! it's not hard to find other players. Just gotta hang out smile

RTCW
will
NEVER
die!

Hello Heisenberg, it's always great to meet another RtCW Cooperative fan smile . Sorry to not have spoken with you before, but my Clan are currently testing the beta version of the new release, that's why you won't see our server being displayed right now.

We'll contact you soon in regards to Coop Frag Nights, we play it all the time, we love RtCW Coop smile .

{WeB}*GANG$TA* wrote:

Hello Heisenberg, it's always great to meet another RtCW Cooperative fan smile . Sorry to not have spoken with you before, but my Clan are currently testing the beta version of the new release, that's why you won't see our server being displayed right now.

We'll contact you soon in regards to Coop Frag Nights, we play it all the time, we love RtCW Coop smile .

Sound great! No worries if you missed the new guy. I'm a hardcore fan without a doubt, I'll never let it die.

Looking forward to the upcoming release big_smile

How many members are in your clan? Are you guys hanging out on IRC some place?

RTCW
will
NEVER
die!

Our Clan has 30 active members, Heisenberg. The majority of us play Wolf-ET, but many of us play RtCW Coop too, it's the best RtCW mod ever made.

Our website with our RtCW Coop forum is here:

http://webclan.freeforums.org/index.php

You'll will also find us on our teamspeak channel, the address is splatterladder.com .