Topic: Shared lives

When lives are set to shared whenever one of the players reached 1000 points 100 lives are added instantly which ruins all the fun of playing shared lives...anyone with a fix??

Re: Shared lives

every player receives 100 lives ?

Well since it is shared yeah everyone...for example i was playing right now...started at 10 levels (shared)...when i got 1000 or more points i was at 138 lives...also the mode says "yes(no bonus lives)" which means on 1000 NO ONE is supposed to receive any lives

I think I found the bug in the code, will be fixed in next release, thank your for reporting

There is the lingering problem where if we play 2 players for example when we finish a level one of us starts fresh with max lives and default ammo and weapons and the other continues from the previous level...this happens with both shared and non-shared

apparently that's an old bug that is back again, is one of the two players also the server ? (and which one ?)

Well for the host I think changelevel persistant gives stuff from previous round. For the other the mapscript gives new weapons. I think that is the case here too. I think persistant never affected all players.

Yes one of us is the host (i was the host and i was regaining lives while my brother was going through the same weapons and lives from previous levels)....well is there a fix to it?

I will look into it

Also when lives set to "1" (+ shared lives) it doesn't add any after reaching 1000 points mark.

COOL

Midu RTCW COOP
Server Admin