1 (edited by {WeB}*GANG$TA* 2015-11-18 03:53:32)

Topic: RtCW Cooperative - Custom Map Downloads

Here's some download links to the custom maps created for RtCW Cooperative Mod so far:

Afrika Mission - created by SSF Sage: http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=4781

Castle Wotan - created by the {WeB}*Clan*: http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=4782

Wolfkrieg Castle -  created by the {WeB}*Clan*: http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=4779

Rocket Base - created by the {WeB}*Clan*: http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=4835

Brabant - created by the {WeB}*Clan*: http://wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=4854

From now on, we will post the information about all our other custom projects in separate threads smile .

Re: RtCW Cooperative - Custom Map Downloads

Well done. Let's keep the first post updated of all the newest map versions and releases. This thread shall be discussion of published maps. Other one for work in progress. That way we will know if one is converting a map so two persons is not editing same map. smile

Sounds good, Sage cool .

4 (edited by nate 2015-04-30 07:43:56)

Do you mind putting all in one pack and I will download it and put it up on pub.rtcwmp.com/coop/maps so anyone can use it as a public repo for ingame HTTP downloads..

Sorry Nate, I'm not sure what you mean when you say, "one pack".

Really handy thread, GANG$TA.

Best regards,
Von Bootz

New Brabant mission added for RtCW Cooperative, links updated. Enjoy smile .

New news info:

http://www.wolffiles.de/

Yay thank you bro! You are doing important and amazing work! I will try to test the map when I have moved. smile)

Thanks Sage bro, we're just grateful to have such a wonderful mod, it's a Return to Castle Wolfenstein "dream come true" for us smile .

I'd love to get Nate's idea up and running, the one about having a server with all the custom maps on it, running like a custom map campaign. I think that would be awesome smile .

Is there a green screen map ?

{WeB}*GANG$TA* wrote:

I'd love to get Nate's idea up and running, the one about having a server with all the custom maps on it, running like a custom map campaign. I think that would be awesome smile .

That would be so great! I think they dont currently get all the games they deserve.

jurajkatalinic wrote:

What do you mean?

im busy to test New map Well

Midu RTCW COOP
Server Admin

-SSF-Sage wrote:

...............That would be so great! I think they dont currently get all the games they deserve....

Very true, Sage, but we can change that smile .

new map Soon

Midu RTCW COOP
Server Admin

-SSF-Sage wrote:
{WeB}*GANG$TA* wrote:

That would be so great! I think they dont currently get all the games they deserve.

jurajkatalinic wrote:

What do you mean?

Like somekind of a map ( can be a box ) that has all textures in one color ( solid ).
Example : Green, blue, pink,...

jurajkatalinic wrote:
-SSF-Sage wrote:
{WeB}*GANG$TA* wrote:

jurajkatalinic wrote:

What do you mean?

Like somekind of a map ( can be a box ) that has all textures in one color ( solid ).

Out of curiosity... What is the point of such a map?

All is work to New map Me too XD

Midu RTCW COOP
Server Admin

-SSF-Sage wrote:
jurajkatalinic wrote:
-SSF-Sage wrote:

What do you mean?

Out of curiosity... What is the point of such a map?

maybe he wants to record a movie of the gameplay and then replace the 'green screen' with some other content

You know, I think that would actually work, especially with a green backgound map, blue is a good colour to use too smile . You could then have all the RtCW characters fraggin' in any venue you wanted, superimposed onto any background and that would be a funny as fook to see big_smile .

I think there is a console command to just transform the background, I might be mistaken, its possible that this is something I implemented in etpro and edv

Well that would be epic and save a lot of work too, Fretn. It would then just be a case of loading the footage into Sony Vegas, or some other simliar software, then create the new video smile .

Command "r_clear" - Used for map dev : “clears the screen with a horrible pink color. This means that places which would normally be HOM are bright pink instead, which can be helpful in spotting small gaps or sparklies.” (thx ReyalP).

Maybe this is the command for that.

new map Soon im need test Maps XD

Midu RTCW COOP
Server Admin

Sorry Killer bro, we're way behind with our next RtCW Coop adventure just now. It's a 3-map mission, two of the maps are almost finished and we're just starting work on map 3. We then need to add the 3 notebooks in English with all the mission info and objectives.

I'll keep you updated with our progress wink .